Contact our Russian speaking solicitors in Manchester & London
Russian Legal Services
Our award winning Russian Legal Services team is proud to be members of the British-Russian Law Association.
We specialise in representing international clients from the Russian community in Manchester, London, UK wide and overseas.
We understand our international client’s needs and the challenges they face when considering investment in the UK. Our Manchester Russian Lawyers offer a full service legal practice to business owners and high net worth individuals.
Monarch Solicitors believe that their International Law Team can support your business and investments on a broad range of regulatory and compliance matters, making the whole process quick, easy and profitable. Our International Trade team works with global companies, as well as UK companies with global connections.
The main areas of law that we focus on for our Russian speaking clients are:
- Setting up a UK Company and company governance
- Business immigration and visas
- Business Sales and purchases
- Power of Attorney
- Financial compliance advice (AML, AB&C)
- Commercial Land & Property Conveyancing
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Customs and Excise tax issues with HMRC
- VAT rules and advice within Europe
- International shipping & payments
- International trade agreements
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Cross border disputes advice
- Import and Export licenses
- Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Contracts & Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- UK Employment law
View Our Team
Guides & Articles
Monarch Solicitors were crowned the ultimate winner for the highly coveted and prestigious Greater China Business Award 2019 and
We are pround to announce Shazda Ahmed, Managing Partner at Monarch Solicitors and former HMRC customs solicitor, will be featuring
COMPULSORY PURCHASE ORDERS & HS2 Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Compulsory Purchase Orders & HS2. Compulsory Purchase Orders and
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING – PURCHASE Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. Buying a house in the UK: 10 FAQs