Considerate legal support to fit your situation – achieve a perfect result!
Insolvency is a complex area of law, demanding not only technical ability, but also sound commercial judgement. Our insolvency team are experts in both contentious and non-contentious areas of insolvency law.
Monarch Solicitors offers practical, high-quality, specialist advice to insolvency practitioners, businesses, or individuals, lenders and other interested parties on a wide range of issues. We cater for both corporate and personal debts/insolvency.
We specialise in providing clear, straightforward, genuine, commercial and cost-effective advice. Our expertise spans all levels, from acting for individuals wanting to restructure their debts to businesses wanting to steer their business through a financial crisis and from advising administrators of SME companies to Trustees in Bankruptcy appointed on the Official Receiver’s rota.
With our personal service, you can rest assured that we will endeavour to reach the best possible outcome for you, your business, your partners, employees and your creditors in the event of insolvency.
With our experience and personal service, you can rest assured that no stone will be left unturned in realising the best possible outcome for you, your business, your partners, employees and your creditors in the event of insolvency.
If you are business, then our Business Services Team can also offer advice on:
• Employment advice, including re-organisations and redundancies, mergers and acquisitions (including TUPE), pensions, share schemes and other benefits;
• Litigation support, including wrongful trading, antecedent litigation, asset and debt recovery, fraud, ‘cross-border’ and multiple jurisdiction issues;
• Property, including charges and mortgages over land, tenant insolvency and its effect on the landlord, repossession.
For a free 30 minute consultation to discuss any of the above areas with one of our expert commercial insolvency lawyers in Manchester, please contact us on 0161 820 8888. Alternatively fill in our online enquiry form for a call back.
We Offer Expert Advice On:
- Bankruptcy Order
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Creditors’ voluntary liquidations
- Directors disqualification proceedings
- Directors’ duties and liability on insolvency
- Individual Voluntary arrangements
- Insolvency injunctions
- Antecedent transactions
- Partnership insolvency
- Provisional liquidations
- Winding-up petitions
- Trustees in Bankruptcy
- Creditors Scheme of Arrangement
- Voluntary Arrangements
- Reconstruction/restructure debts
- Seeking annulments
- Voluntary Liquidations (creditors and members)
- Share Schemes
- Wrongful Trading
- Fraudulent Trading
- Antecedent litigation
- Asset Recovery
- Debt Recovery
- Business restructuring
- Tenant insolvency effects
View Our Team
Guides & Articles
COMPULSORY PURCHASE ORDERS & HS2 Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Compulsory Purchase Orders & HS2. Compulsory Purchase Orders and
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING – PURCHASE Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. Buying a house in the UK: 10 FAQs
COMPULSORY PURCHASE ORDER – TOP TO TIPS Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. What to do if you
COMMERCIAL RENT ARREARS RECOVERY – TOP TO TIPS Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. COMMERCIAL RENTS ARREARS RECOVERY