Our history speaks for itself, we have never lost a case!
Fast, cost-effective and sensible dispute resolution for you.
Business disputes can often arise unexpectedly and can disrupt the running and cash flow of any business. Our commercial and civil litigation solicitors, pride themselves on being cost efficient and results orientated.
When a business dispute arises, it is vital to get the right advice as soon as possible to minimise the negative impact it can have on your business. We provide clear upfront advice on the merits and the issues involved so that you can make an informed decision.
We aim to settle most disputes outside of court through careful and sensitive negotiations at an early stage so as not to damage commercial relationships that you may wish to maintain.
However, if that is not possible, you can rely on us not to hold back any punches when fighting your corner to protect your position and achieve your objectives.
Our Litigation Solicitors will:
• Have access to in house legal counsel for high level advice and advocacy
• Advise claimants on whether they have a valid claim form the outset
• Advise defendants on whether to settle or fight a claim made against them
• Gather evidence and witnesses to support our client’s position
• Develop case strategies to ensure your goal is reached
• Issue court proceedings or embark on a process of alternative dispute resolution if correspondence with the opposition does not produce a satisfactory result.
• Robustly defend you if proceeding have been issues against you
• Represent you at pre-trial hearings and case management conferences and at trial
Monarch Solicitors have the resources and the systems in place to deal with large, complex cases along with the less complicated ones whether it be in the County Court, High Court, or the Tribunals. We regularly act for SME’s whether they are a company, partnerships or owner managed.
If you have a dispute that you need to resolve, contact our dedicated litigation solicitors who are committed to assisting clients in resolving any type of business dispute.
We regularly advice clients on disputes relating to:
• Banking and finance
• Construction Dispute Solicitors
• Contested Debt Recovery
• Contract Disputes
• Commercial Agents Regulations
• Commercial Property Disputes
• Company disputes
• Company and Employee Fraud
• Director and Shareholders Disputes
• Employment Contract Disputes
• Environmental Law
• Health & Safety Prosecutions
• Inheritance Act Claims
• Intellectual property disputes
• Media/reputation management
• Partnership Disputes or Dissolution
• Professional Negligence Claims
• Restrictive Covenants
• Sports Disputes
• Tax Disputes
• Wills, probate, trusts and estates
We offer a transparent pricing structure, and can potentially offer a Conditional Fee Agreement or arrange After the Event Insurance to help you with litigation costs.
For more information on Commercial Litigation, please read our FREE Guide – TOP 10 Tips on Commercial Litigation by clicking here.
For a free 30-minute consultation with the best Manchester Commercial Litigation Solicitors, call us on 0161 820 8888 or 0207 592 0806 for our London Commercial Litigation Solicitors.
Alternatively, for one of our experts to call you back, please fill out the enquiry form below.
Between our two offices we offer a personal and nationwide service.
View Our Team
Guides & Articles
COMPULSORY PURCHASE ORDERS & HS2 Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Compulsory Purchase Orders & HS2. Compulsory Purchase Orders and
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING – PURCHASE Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. Buying a house in the UK: 10 FAQs
COMPULSORY PURCHASE ORDER – TOP TO TIPS Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. What to do if you
COMMERCIAL RENT ARREARS RECOVERY – TOP TO TIPS Solicitors, Manchester, London, UK Wide Lawyers, Commercial Leases. COMMERCIAL RENTS ARREARS RECOVERY