Contact our Chinese speaking solicitors in Manchester & London
Chinese Client Legal Services
We specialise in representing international clients from the Chinese community in Manchester, London, UK wide and overseas.
Over the last few years there has been a notable increase in the levels of Chinese investment into Manchester. Since 2013, Greater Manchester has attracted the 4th most Chinese based investment across the world.
Understanding the nuances of a foreign legal system can be challenging, and costly if a mistake is made. Allow our knowledgeable, Chinese speaking staff to take your case, and alleviate your worries. We can also provide advice on future matters, be that strategic planning for your business, or managing the future.
We have forged strong links with members of the Chinese legal industry, as such we area ideally placed to handle your concerns whether they are located in the UK or China.
It is challenging enough to adapt to a foreign country whilst trying to work or run a business; by choosing Monarch solicitors to handle your legal needs you will be able to relax and focus on the more important things in life.
Monarch Solicitors believe that their International Law Team can support your business and investments on a broad range of regulatory and compliance matters, making the whole process quick, easy and profitable. Our International Trade team works with global companies, as well as UK companies with global connections.
The main areas of law that we focus on for our Chinese speaking clients are:
- Setting up a UK Company and company governance
- Business immigration and Tier 1 and Tier 2 entrepreneurs visas
- Business Sales and purchases
- Power of Attorney
- Financial compliance advice (AML, AB&C)
- Commercial Land & Property Conveyancing
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Customs and Excise tax issues with HMRC
- VAT rules and advice within Europe
- International shipping & payments
- International trade agreements
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Cross border disputes advice
- Import and Export licenses
- Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Contracts & Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- UK Employment law